How to Predict and Measure Quality of Hire
February 15, 2018, 10:00am PST/1:00pm EST
Lou Adler's "The Hiring Machine" is Now Ready for Boarding!
You might have heard that Lou Adler is on a quest to predict, track and measure quality of hire before the hire. He’s almost there and he’ll give us all an update at our webcast on February 15th. This is something you won’t want to miss if raising the talent bar at your company is an important strategic initiative. According to Lou is you can’t measure and accurately predict quality of hire before the hire, you can’t improve it after the hire.
Here are just a few of the big topics Lou will cover at this important webcast:
- Determining if your company’s talent strategy is the problem or the solution.
- The three factors that drive quality of hire at the top of the sourcing funnel.
- The critical role of the hiring manager in improving quality of hire.
- The four questions you must ask before starting every search assignment.
- The difference between talent acquisition and recruiting outstanding people.