Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters Live Tour
Your full year of coaching, Performance-based Hiring certification, and 24/7 eLearning Center access starts with Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters Live Tour
"Truly a tremendous amount of practical knowledge is presented in the four sessions. It was useful to learn not only from Lou and Bryan, but to also learn from those attending the sessions - very interactive and effective!"
-R.M., Harris and Associates
Great Training for Beginning, Intermediate & Seasoned Recruiters
The challenges facing recruiters are increasing at a rapid pace. Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters and Managers will help you meet these new challenges head-on by providing the latest tools, techniques, and ideas on what it takes to hire top people.
Designed for both corporate and third-party recruiters, Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters will teach you the skills and techniques to source, assess, and recruit top active and passive candidates. You'll be able to apply these principles on your next search assignment.
Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters LIVE Tour is coming to a city near you.
Here’s What You’ll Learn at this Live Event with The Adler Group team
- How to find and hire more top people faster
- Big time savings - become 100% to 200% faster at closing searches
- Prevent "moving job spec syndrome" or, how to stop doing searches over again
- Find out how the Theory of Recruiting affects your performance
- Discover why applicant control is so important
- Learn why you must apply the Rule of Persistence to everything you do
- Learn how to negotiate offers without giving away the farm
- Become a partner with your hiring manager clients
- Discover the five things all top recruiters do on every search
- Learn how to convert cold passive candidates into hot leads
- Learn how to find top "less active" candidates overnight
- Maximize candidate quality while reducing cost and time to hire
This program is approved for HRCI, SHRM, NAPS, CHRP recertification credits.
What You'll Receive
- 1 year of 24/7 Access to our new eLearning Center
- Access to the Recruiter eHandbook
- Recorded versions of each course module
- Comprehensive program workbooks with samples, notes, and invaluable hiring and recruiting tips
- Sample performance profiles
- The Performance-based Hiring Kit
- The 8-step Performance-based Interview
- The Quality of Hire Talent Scorecard
- A copy of The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired
- Online access to the 60-minute MP3, Using the Basic One-Question Performance-based interview
- Laminated and pocket-sized Performance-based Hiring Hot Tips cards
- Come back as often as you'd like for 12 months following the course
- Become a certified Performance-based Hiring recruiter
- The ability to audit the course for free any time for 12 months
- Dates, Times and Cost
Performance-based Hiring Live Tour
Cost: $1250 (Includes 1-year membership with 24/7 access to our eLearning Center, Recruiter’s eHandbook, Recordings, Hiring Tools and more.)
Group rates are available.
New Dates Coming Soon
Check-in & Breakfast: 7:30-8am
Training Begins: 8am
Training Concludes: 5pm
Full-year Training Program & Membership
Everyone who attends a live or Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters training program is automatically enrolled in our Performance-based Hiring recruiting community. All members receive one-year, 24/7 access to our enhanced online Recruiter eLearning Center, plus personal coaching to become Performance-based Hiring certified. In addition, members can attend any public live or online Performance-based Hiring Recruiter workshop throughout their year of membership. We also have special low renewal rates for alumni of Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters.
Performance-based Hiring Recruiter Toolkit eLearning Center
This is your training and tools dashboard.
Become Performance-based Hiring Certified
Becoming Performance-based Hiring certified is the key to becoming a better recruiter.
Hands-on Recruiter Coaching
We have a real coach reviewing your recruiting project work and providing advice and counsel.
Attend Any Online Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters Training Program
During your first year of membership, or annual renewal, you’re invited to attend any live online or live tour Performance-based Hiring for Recruiters program.
*Please Note: Memberships are non-transferable.
"Lou is a dynamic presenter and full of knowledge and enthusiasm. It's only the first session and I have already learned new tools, techniques and approaches to improve upon what I am already doing as an experienced and successful Senior Recruiter. I am excited about the next three weeks and am glad to be participating."
Lou Adler is the CEO and founder of The Adler Group – a training and search firm helping companies implement Performance-based Hiring℠. Adler is the author of the Amazon top-10 best-seller, Hire With Your Head (John Wiley & Sons, 3rdEdition, 2007). His most recent book has just been published, The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired (Workbench, 2013). He is also the author of the award-winning Nightingale-Conant audio program, Talent Rules! Using Performance-based Hiring to Hire Top Talent (2007). Adler is a noted recruiting industry expert, international speaker, and columnist for a number of major recruiting and HR organization sites including SHRM, HRPA, SMA, ERE, LinkedIn, and HR.com.
Bryan Johanson is the COO of the Adler Group, a consulting and training company specializing in hiring process reengineering. He has been consulting and training for the last 8 years with companies as diverse as Mellon Bank, Royal Canadian Bank, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Arby's Restaurants, Panda Restaurant Group, REI, and the YMCA of the USA. His previous career includes over 15 years experience in management, the majority of which has been in high technology sales and marketing. His leadership experience in start-up companies and Fortune 500 companies has provided him with a unique perspective on the issues of hiring top talent.
Prior to The Adler Group, Mr. Johanson has held positions including Executive Vice President of POWER Hiring, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Enfish Technology, Director of Channel Programs and Services for Novell Inc., and Director of Channel Programs and Strategies for WordPerfect Corporation.
Bryan is the father of eight children and lives and works in Parker, CO.