Lou Adler's LinkedIn Recruiter Master Course:
Advanced Training Using LinkedIn to Find, Recruit, and Hire Passive Candidates
In partnership with LinkedIn, we now offer a series of online and live training workshops for corporate and third-party recruiting organizations that have purchased licenses to LinkedIn’s Hiring Solutions suite of products. The specific focus of these programs is on using LinkedIn’s Recruiter and Professional Services editions for recruiting passive candidates.
Lou Adler's LinkedIn Recruiter Master Course:
In this exclusive two-hour and 11-minute course attendees will learn how to turn their investment in LinkedIn Recruiter into a top talent recruiting machine, not just a database of 380 million names.
Some of the Major Topics Covered:
- Learn the power of using a dual track sourcing strategy to maximize quality of hire. Finding your candidate directly is one aspect, finding people who have worked with your candidate in the past is the other. Both tracks are essential for finding the best talent as rapidly as possible.
- Use “clever Boolean” search techniques to find the top 25% performers in any job category. You don’t need to be a Boolean Black Belt to find great people. You just have to be clever knowing what the best people put into their LinkedIn profiles that the rest don’t or can’t.
- Find out how to increase your email and voicemail responses rates by 50-100% by tapping into your ideal candidate’s intrinsic motivators.
- Use our creative ad and email writer to prepare messages that standout from the crowd.
- For high-demand, senior managers and high tech jobs passive candidates represent over 85% of the talent market. You’ll learn 10 techniques to recruit everyone of them. This is the essence of consultative recruiting and the key to managing your recruiting funnel from top to bottom.
This program is approved for HRCI recertification credits.
The Laboratory – Lou Adler's LinkedIn Recruiter Extreme Experience
We also offer our Lou Adler's Extreme Networking Using LinkedIn Recruiter onsite for companies with 10 or more recruiters. This can either be a one- or two-day program. The two-day Extreme Experience covers all of the content of the one-day program, but it’s delivered in laboratory fashion, with all of the practical exercises conducted in real time for a real search project.
During the program recruiters work on a specific and important search project using LinkedIn Recruiter (or Professional for third-party recruiters) as their primary sourcing tool. By the end of the program they are ready to contact prospects and begin hands-on sourcing, recruiting, and screening. As part of the program, they will have prepared all of their recruitment messages, identified 20+ great prospects using LinkedIn Recruiter, connected with co-workers who directly know potential candidates, and learned how to control the conversation with prospects from beginning to end. Caution: this is a full immersion passive candidate recruiting program designed to jump-start a company’s passive candidate recruiting efforts.
- Dates & Times
LinkedIn Recruiter Master Course: Extreme Networking (Online)
Agenda: One intensive two-hour and 11-minute course (8:00am to 10:11am PDT/GMT-8)
Note: This class runs long so please allow for an additional 10-15 minutes on your calendar to ensure you don't miss a thing.
What You Get
Cost: $225 (Includes 1-year membership with 24/7 access to our eLearning Center, Recruiters's eHandbook, Course recording, and Lou Adler's Crazy Ad Wizzard.) Group rates are available.
Upcoming Course Dates:
Course Agenda Overview
- How to convert a job into a career move. This is the first step in every search project.
- Implementing a dual-track sourcing program – direct sourcing and networking. This is how you get the best people into the top of your recruiting funnel.
- Use Clever Boolean to separate the top 25% from everyone else. Find the hidden words the best people use to describe themselves.
- Use consultative recruiting and applicant control to maximize passive candidate response, interest and retention.
- 10 recruiting techniques to overcome passive candidate concerns including lack of interest, bad location, weak title, and not enough compensation. You must overcome every single concern to recruit and hire the best people.
"Lou is a dynamic presenter and full of knowledge and enthusiasm. It's only the first session and I have already learned new tools, techniques and approaches to improve upon what I am already doing as an experienced and successful Senior Recruiter. I am excited about the next three weeks and am glad to be participating."
Lou Adler is the CEO and founder of The Adler Group – a training and search firm helping companies implement Performance-based Hiring℠. Adler is the author of the Amazon top-10 best-seller, Hire With Your Head (John Wiley & Sons, 3rdEdition, 2007). His most recent book has just been published, The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired (Workbench, 2013). He is also the author of the award-winning Nightingale-Conant audio program, Talent Rules! Using Performance-based Hiring to Hire Top Talent (2007). Adler is a noted recruiting industry expert, international speaker, and columnist for a number of major recruiting and HR organization sites including SHRM, HRPA, SMA, ERE, LinkedIn, and HR.com.
Bryan Johanson is the COO of the Adler Group, a consulting and training company specializing in hiring process reengineering. He has been consulting and training for the last 8 years with companies as diverse as Mellon Bank, Royal Canadian Bank, Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Arby's Restaurants, Panda Restaurant Group, REI, and the YMCA of the USA. His previous career includes over 15 years experience in management, the majority of which has been in high technology sales and marketing. His leadership experience in start-up companies and Fortune 500 companies has provided him with a unique perspective on the issues of hiring top talent.
Prior to The Adler Group, Mr. Johanson has held positions including Executive Vice President of POWER Hiring, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Enfish Technology, Director of Channel Programs and Services for Novell Inc., and Director of Channel Programs and Strategies for WordPerfect Corporation.
Bryan is the father of eight children and lives and works in Parker, CO.
Kathy is a senior vice president with the Adler Group, focusing on business development and marketing. She is a proven executive with a reputation for developing strategies and tactics to drive revenue and support corporate goals. Kathy has worked with fast-growing technology companies, Fortune 500 companies, and start-ups, with expertise in IPO preparation and mergers and acquisitions. In addition to Hiring Manager training, Kathy provides consulting on Employer Brand Development, Career Site Assessment, and using Social Media tools in Recruiting.
Prior to joining the Adler Group, Kathy was the senior vice president of marketing and product management for Peopleclick, a leading total workforce acquisition solution provider, where she led the strategic direction of Peopleclick's product line and the company's branding and positioning. Previous to Peopleclick, Kathy held VP level roles with companies such as Sodalia North America, (a division of Telecom Italia), FutureNext, and GE Information Services. As VP of Marketing at The Hunter Group, an HR solutions consulting firm, she developed marketing programs that helped fuel a growth in revenue to $135 million from $19 million. Kathy started her career as a trainer for a division of British Telecom.
Kathy has served on the National Advisory Board of the Human Capital Institute and is a member of SHRM and IHRIM. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in History and International Relations from the College of William and Mary.