Implementing Performance-based Hiring to raise quality and applicant motivation while improving your compliance profile
Webinar Date/Time: December 4, 2013, 11am Pacific
The top labor attorney for Littler Mendelson has just prepared a general validation of Lou’s new book, The Essential Guide for Hiring & Getting Hired, fully supporting the use of Performance-based Hiring for all aspects of compliance including OFCCP, EEO and Affirmative Action. In fact, he makes the suggestion that Performance-based Hiring is far superior to existing approaches for not only achieving compliance, but attracting and hiring stronger people. LinkedIn has formally endorsed Lou Adler’s Performance-based Hiring program to optimize direct sourcing of passive candidates for all advanced LinkedIn Recruiter clients. Companies around the world are now jumping on board the Performance-based Hiring bandwagon. During this webinar Lou Adler will personally guide you through the Performance-based Hiring process and why it can become the foundation of a company’s talent acquisition strategy. Specific topics covered in this session are:
- Introduction to Performance-based Hiring: A business process for hiring high-demand talent
- Why you can’t use a talent surplus model for hiring top people in a talent scarcity world
- Banish skills-based job descriptions to increase compliance and attract a more diverse and talented candidate pool.
- Leveraging the .jobs platform in conjunction with Performance-based Hiring to drive qualified, informed candidates directly to your website and applicant portal.
- Lou will be joined by DirectEmployers Association board member Simon Evans, who explains how he embedded Lou’s methods into a redesign of the recruiting practices within a major Federal Contractor. Simon will detail how the Performance-based Hiring approach can be systematized within your ATS and hiring process to drive better results across the board.