Measuring and Maximizing Quality of Hire
Pre- and Post-Hire
Webinar: November 16, 2017, 10:00am Pacific/1:00pm Eastern
You might have heard that Lou Adler is on a quest to predict, track and measure quality of hire before the hire. He’s almost there and he’ll give us all an update at our webcast on November 9th. This is something you won’t want to miss if raising the talent bar at your company is an important strategic initiative. According to Lou is you can’t measure and accurately predict quality of hire before the hire, you can’t improve it after the hire.
Here are just a few of the big topics Lou will cover at this important webcast:
- Determining if your company’s talent strategy is the problem or the solution.
- The three factors that drive quality of hire at the top of the sourcing funnel.
- The critical role of the hiring manager in improving quality of hire.
- The four questions you must ask before starting every search assignment.
- The difference between talent acquisition and recruiting outstanding people.